Some Encourage for Devloper.

Dec 25, 2010 at 4:20 AM
Edited Dec 31, 2010 at 3:20 AM

Hi Sertelegger ! 

just find this project , and let me say Great Idea .... :)  , like  you I was useing all the program you manchion  and more ,,,and i was also very not happy with the way thay move to pay ...

and seames thay forget we help them in the eraly devlop ..... (it's more abut the principle)

i was looking for a long time for a somting like MediaGerbil , and happy to find it .... i read all your posts ,and like the way you going abut this app' ,

i'm no devloper but as you, i use them all  ... i will falow this project ...

and will help with testing and feedback , and request new features ...

but i better wait for v0.20 that will come soon (as i see in your note..)  to start ...(i see you add meny things),

Thank You Very Mach for "MG" and all the work you doing and will do (i'm not going to let you live this project... :) )

Regards,

yS.

Coordinator
Feb 4, 2011 at 4:07 PM

Hey yscp,

thank you for the encouragement and congratulations on being the first one to post on the MediaGerbil discussions board!

Feedback like yours is what keeps me thinking that MediaGerbil will be useful to other people out there, especially as the feature set grows and becomes better and better!

Keep coming back for updates, I am trying to stick with a monthly release schedule to have consistent updates and new features!

Thanks,

Sertelegger

Jun 15, 2011 at 3:28 AM

Hello,

I quickly tried out MG and it looks promising.  I like the workflow and interface.  Keep up the good work.

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Hi scokar,

thanks a lot for trying out MediaGerbil, it's comments like yours that keep me going and tell me that I'm actually doing something useful :-)

I'm currently working on version 0.3.0 which will be ready for testing soon, for this version I would like to call on some of my supporters to beta test and file defects before I publish the release for everybody to consume. As the feature set grows so does the chance for introducing new issues, and I want to make sure the release is as stable as possible before I let it get out there!

I will update the main page as soon as I uploaded the first beta release for testing.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Jul 30, 2011 at 9:18 PM

Just to let you know, I uploaded MediaGerbil 0.3.0 Beta 1 and updated the Changelog and main page documentation to reflect that.

Now I need some testing and feedback please! Make sure to check the Issue Tracker for known issues!

Coordinator
Aug 3, 2011 at 12:04 AM

MediaGerbil 0.3.0 Beta 2 ready for testing now!

Sep 21, 2011 at 6:15 PM
Edited Sep 21, 2011 at 6:19 PM

Hi Sertelegger ! Just notest the new version MG 0.3.0 Beta 3   :)

great to see new update , i will test Tonight ....

Thanks.

P.S - What abut info wich best way to organised our TV Series folders ? so MG will pick them all .