Mar 18, 2011 at 6:19 AM

hi guys !

any update on version 0.3.0 ...... ?

thanks,

yscp. 

Coordinator
May 19, 2011 at 6:54 PM

Hi yscp,

sorry for the long delays, I've been working on 0.3.0 and it's slowly getting there, but there were some changes in my personal life (moving to a new house etc.) that caused me to not be able to work on MediaGerbil for more than a month. I have resumed development and will have something to release very soon!

Stay tuned! Thanks for your patience!

May 19, 2011 at 7:33 PM

hi Sertelegger ! long time .... :)

good to hear from you ...(i was worry MG will die...) glead to see is not...

funny ...you move to new house ..... i move to new conrty....evry thing new her to me ..... 

i'm glad to hear you resumed work on MG....and will be her with feedback...

thank you for not kill MG .... :) 

Coordinator
Jun 2, 2011 at 9:19 PM

Just to let you know, I updated the main home page with a preview screenshot of MediaGerbil 0.3.0 with working TV Series support!

It's been a little slow lately but I am getting back to making regular code check-ins and should be ready for release soon! Just need some more testing to make sure I didn't break anything...

Jul 4, 2011 at 4:10 PM

Hi Sertelegger ! any news abut MG 0.30  ?   or we waiting for version 0.4.0  .... :)

keep up the great work ....

Thanks,

Coordinator
Jul 18, 2011 at 9:54 PM

Hi yscp,

thanks for your patience, I've been working on a lot of the internals of MediaGerbil because I didn't like how things were working after I added TV Show support. In my testing MediaGerbil had gotten somewhat unstable because some of the background operations would take too long and then cause exceptions to be thrown on the background threads. My goal was always to provide the best and most stable MediaGerbil possible, so I went back and rewrote some things to fix it!

That being said, I will need someone to help test MediaGerbil 0.3.0 soon. There are just so many possible ways to do things that it has become very time consuming for me to test every single feature. In the future I will need to work on some improved automated testing and write better test cases to ensure that the main features keep working as I make changes.

I will reply on the other thread and let you know when the first 0.3.0 beta release is ready for testing!

Jul 18, 2011 at 11:43 PM

Hi Sertelegger ,

cool men ... :)  .... can't wait to test MG 0.3.0  with all the new features ..... :)

thank you for all the work and time you put into MG .

Coordinator
Jul 29, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Just wanted to let you know I made a HUGE check-in of code today which adds a ton of new features and changes!

I will make a self-extracting package to try out this beta version of MediaGerbil 0.3.0 because I need feedback from other people. I will make the package later today and post a separate discussion item asking for feedback.

Hopefully you won't find too many issues :-)

Aug 2, 2011 at 8:50 PM

Hi Sertelegger , Did you see my post in Discussions  " Feedback for MG v.0.30 "  i think you mist it .. :)

if you have anything spsific to continue testing please let me know ..

Thanks,

yscp.

Coordinator
Aug 3, 2011 at 12:03 AM

Just posted MediaGerbil 0.3.0 Beta 2 which includes some important fixes!

Yes I saw your other post, I will update the Documentation to explain how TV Show support works, and I would like to get some more examples from you to understand what is going wrong. I will respond on the other thread to you!

Please continue testing, try to break or crash MediaGerbil :-)